New Members Must:
- Fill out an ABC SEMI membership application by clicking the "Apply Online" button above.
- Keep an eye out for your welcome letter/email from ABC SEMI (all applications must be approved by our Board of Directors).
- Upon final approval, pay first years membership dues in full immediately (see accepted forms of payment below or pay online above).
- Request your free ABC SEMI membership plaque and get involved.
Renewing Members Must:
- Fill out a contact form for the directory/our database before January 1st of each year (which can be downloaded below).
- Pay membership dues in full prior to January 1st (see accepted forms of payment or pay online at the top of the page).
Contractors’, associates’/non-profits’and suppliers’ dues are based on annual gross sales. A one-time initiation fee of $75 is charged for all new members or for re-instatement of a member whose membership has lapsed or not paid in full by the due date of renewal. Dues are due on January 1st. New members are required to pay one full year’s dues upon joining. Upon, renewal, the unused months of the first year are credited. “non-payment by April 1st will result in expiration of membership/cancelation of workers compensation. All newly approved members must attend a minimum of two events a year or you will be dropped from membership.
We accept payment in the form of check, money order, Discover, Visa, American Express and Mastercard. Please make checks payable to “Associated Builders and Contractors Southeastern Michigan Chapter.” Checks and money orders can be mailed or delivered to 31800 Sherman Avenue Madison Heights, MI 48071. You can also pay online at the top of the page.
ABC SEMI Member Contact Form:
Click the button bellow to download a PDF of our ABC SEMI member contact form. This form should be filled out in its entirety by all renewing members before January 1 of each year. The information submitted on this form will be used for our yearly directory and to communicate with our members about safety, training opportunities, events, chapter news, etc. It is very important that ABC SEMI has your most up to date contact information.
ABC SEMI Member Contact Form